1 Timothy 4:1

1 Timothy 4:1

Saturday, July 31, 2010

L. A. Marzulli Conference Overview

Politics, Prophecy & the Supernatural Conference (7-31-10)
---Los Angeles---

In a conference that was 8 hours packed full of information, and lectured by one man, I'm still catching my breath to process this information--- to compute from the download. There was a lot of ground for L. A. Marzulli to cover on various topics in this span of time. He systematically laid down the foundation of seemingly unrelated world events though the centuries, but as the conference was winding down, he nicely connected the dots. He did so in terms that a layman could understand, or handle, while at the same time a seasoned researcher could appreciate. His charismatic personality, amusing humor, and humble demeanor were great tools to help the audience relax in order to better take in the barrage of critical, and even frightening information.


Once his lecture/s concluded, and he went to the Q and A section of the conference, I was rather tempted to ask a plethora of questions that were swimming around in my think tank. However, I refrained as not to hijack the time and experience from the other attendees. But I did have 50 questions loaded in the chamber, only joking---49. I would highly recommend going to see him in a conference and buying his books. You will not be disappointed, trust me. What all did he talk about? Go buy the book, I did. Here's his website ---> http://www.lamarzulli.net/index.htm




(Yours Truly and L. A. Marzulli)

1 comment:

  1. Very interesting, good job and thanks for sharing such a good blog. Your article is so convincing that I never stop myself to say something about it. You’re doing a great job.
    Get a free gift cards amazon, netflix etc at Lottie T. Howe

    ReplyDelete