1. Aliens of our time are an exact match to the behavior of the demons and fallen angels mentioned in the Bible.
It's revealing how aliens can be "channeled" the same way that demons have been for millenia.
2. Aliens never affirm the deity of Christ nor do they claim to come in his name.
It's rather peculiar that aliens would come from so far away, just to speak evil of Jesus; attacking who/what he is, trash the Bible, and bash Christianity.
3. Aliens change their stories to delude man into believing their lies.
One example of this is that before man had been to outer-space or sent satellites there, the aliens would claim to be from planets such as Jupiter in our solar system. As time went on and man learned more about our planets-realizing that no one could live on such a planet of gas-the aliens changed their story. Now they claim to be from other solar systems and star clusters such as Andromeda and Pleiades etc. Planets, places, where we can't verify or deny if such information is true.
4. Aliens are said to be so advanced, and from so far away, yet they seem to need us for their survival.
There are various accounts of aliens taking tissue samples (for cloning?) and impregnating women, hence the entities known as Incubus and Succubus.
5. Alien abductions are stopped by invoking the name of Jesus.
Why would an alien be so afraid of the same name that demons were, as written of in the Bible?
6. Aliens bring ideas that man needs to unite worldwide for a new era of conscienceness.
This uniting involves being told to get ready for their leader (Antichrist?) and to forget about one's religion, which will make way for a one world religion/government.
7. Aliens often times contact "newagers" and occultists.
This is not always the case as there are all walks of life that have been contacted by "aliens". However, it is my position that these "space brothers" are not too interested in contacting Christians, and for one obvious reason.
8. Aliens are not opposed to human worship and they generally deny their creator; they assume that role instead.
A godly messenger never allowed humans to worship them, when mentioned in the scriptures. Aliens seem bent on letting man "know" that THEY seeded man (panspermia) and not a supreme creator i. e. YHWH.
9. Aliens give man technology but usually these "advancements" are for destruction.
There are "black projects" that governments have in their budget and these projects are usually tied to weapons of war. Some of the technology for such weaponry is said to come from extraterrestrials. Why don't these aliens ever give us life saving technology?
10. Aliens often times emit horrible odors, such as sulfur.
Some call it the stench of Hell.